- 1 How many days do you need in Phuket?
- 2 How many days do you need in Phi Phi Island?
- 3 What is there to do in Phi Phi island for 3 days?
- 4 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 5 Which is better Bali or Phuket?
- 6 Is Phi Phi expensive?
- 7 Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
- 8 Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
- 9 What is the best month to visit Phuket?
- 10 How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
- 11 How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
- 12 How do you get around Phi Phi?
- 13 Was Phi Phi island hit by the tsunami?
- 14 Can you still visit Phi Phi Island?
How many days do you need in Phuket?
The minimum stay in Phuket is usually 4 days.
How many days do you need in Phi Phi Island?
Unmissable things to do in Phi Phi Island I would recommend you to stay for at least 3 days, so you have enough time to enjoy the top attractions in Phi Phi Island. Only one of Phi Phi Islands is inhabited, Phi Phi Don, which means all the others will be reached by boat and that is something you don’t want to miss.
What is there to do in Phi Phi island for 3 days?
Itinerary – 3 days and 2 nights Enjoy complimentary coffee, tea and snacks on the two-hour voyage. Arrive at Phi Phi Ley Island for Sightseeing around Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Bay, and Viking Cave. Swim, Snorkel and relax in the crystal-clear water with colorful tropical fish at Coral Bay (Ao Tonsai).
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Which is better Bali or Phuket?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is Phi Phi expensive?
Koh Phi Phi is one of the most expensive islands in Thailand, especially for budget accommodation. Even a bed in an 18-bed dorm room can cost you upwards of 1000 baht per night ($33).
Which is better Phuket or Krabi?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.
Should I stay Phuket or Phi Phi?
Generally, Phi Phi is the place to be for more isolation and quieter vibes, while Phuket is the undeniable party scene of the two. Phuket is home to larger resorts and more amenities, while Phi Phi is great for those looking to disconnect and unwind from the rest of the world.
What is the best month to visit Phuket?
The best time to visit Phuket is between November and April when weather conditions are ideal for beach activities, such as swimming and boating. The six months between May and October are monsoon season, and although accommodation prices are much lower this time of year, the water conditions can be dangerous.
How much do Tuk Tuk cost in Phuket?
Tuk-tuks in Phuket A 5-minute trip can cost from 100 baht, so state your destination and agree on the price before setting off. Trips further afield, beyond the immediate beach area can cost from 400 baht – depending on the distance, weather, and your bargaining skills.
How long is a boat ride from Phuket to Krabi?
The Phuket Krabi ferry route connects Phuket Island with Thailand and is currently operated by 2 ferry companies. The Phi Phi Cruiser service runs up to 7 times per week with a sailing duration of around 3 hours 30 minutes while the Tigerline Ferry service runs up to 14 times per week with a duration from 4 hours.
How do you get around Phi Phi?
In fact, there are only 2 ways to get around Koh Phi Phi:
- On foot (walking and hiking): the best and only way to get around the main village area on the main island.
- By boat (water taxi and private boats): the best and only way to island hop as well as to access northern and western part of the main island.
Was Phi Phi island hit by the tsunami?
On 26 December 2004, much of the inhabited part of Phi Phi Don was devastated by the Indian Ocean tsunami. Shortly after 10:00 on 26 December, the water from both bays receded. When the tsunami hit, at 10:37, it did so from both bays, and met in the middle of the isthmus.
Can you still visit Phi Phi Island?
A Thai bay that was made famous by its appearance in the film The Beach is to remain closed until 2021. Maya Bay, on the island of Phi Phi Leh, was temporarily closed last year after officials said a sharp rise in visitors had severely damaged the environment.