- 1 How long does it take from Singapore to Thailand by train?
- 2 How far is Phuket to Singapore?
- 3 How can I travel from Singapore to Thailand?
- 4 How do I get to Phuket by train?
- 5 How long does it take to get from Singapore to Thailand?
- 6 How long is the bus ride from Singapore to Thailand?
- 7 Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
- 8 How many days is enough for Phuket?
- 9 What can you not eat in Phuket?
- 10 What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
- 11 Is Singapore cheaper than Thailand?
- 12 What documents do you need to travel to Thailand?
- 13 How do you travel between Bangkok and Phuket?
- 14 How far is Phuket from BKK?
- 15 Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
How long does it take from Singapore to Thailand by train?
For those who with to make the straight run, there is one train that runs direct to the border crossing with Thailand, which takes around eight hours, non-stop. The train number is 9204, and it leaves daily as 4:00pm.
How far is Phuket to Singapore?
The distance between Phuket and Singapore is 950 km.
How can I travel from Singapore to Thailand?
Singaporeans can visit Thailand for a period of up to 30 days without a visa for each entry by air, rail or sea. The stay for travellers entering through land border checkpoints cannot exceed 15 days per visit.
How do I get to Phuket by train?
Trains do not run to Phuket, which is unfortunate as train travel in Thailand is both a cheap and comfortable, if slightly slow way to travel. However, you can take a train from Hualamphong Station in Bangkok to Phun Phin near Surat Thani, where you can catch a coach to Phuket.
How long does it take to get from Singapore to Thailand?
Flight time from Singapore to Bangkok is 2 hours 15 minutes.
How long is the bus ride from Singapore to Thailand?
The travel route that takes almost 11-12 hours depends on the traffic conditions has reliable daily bus services such as Konsortium Express and Sri Maju in addition to a host of other bus operators.
Is Phuket or Bangkok better?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
How many days is enough for Phuket?
We recommend spending a minimum of 4 days in Phuket to experience the best it has to offer. Pick up your favourite things to do from this guide and stitch the best possible Phuket itinerary for you.
What can you not eat in Phuket?
But there are some dishes you should avoid, whether for the sake of your health or to protect endangered wildlife.
- Luu moo.
- Larb leuat neua.
- Shark fin soup.
- Yum khai maeng da.
- Decorative garnishes.
- Kratom leaves.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Thailand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September. Enter your preferred departure airport and travel dates into the search form above to unlock the latest Thailand flight deals.
Is Singapore cheaper than Thailand?
Singapore is one of the most expensive places to stay in Asia. So even a hostel or a modest hotel will set you back by a substantial amount. On the other hand, Thailand is a budget-friendly destination with a wide variety of stay options.
What documents do you need to travel to Thailand?
- Passport or travel document with a validity not less than 6 months.
- Visa application form (filled out)
- One(1) recent 4x6cm.
- Round-trip air ticket or e-ticket (paid in full)
- Proof of financial means (20,000 baht per person/40,000 baht per family)
- Proof of Hotel or private accommodation.
How do you travel between Bangkok and Phuket?
There is no direct rail connection between Bangkok and Phuket, so you can first get to Surat Thani by train, and then get from it to Phuket by bus. It is better to buy a combined ticket which includes both train and bus travel.
How far is Phuket from BKK?
The distance between Bangkok and Phuket is 693 km. The road distance is 839 km.
Can you drive to Phuket from Bangkok?
Phuket is about 867km (539 miles) from Bangkok, with a travelling time of approximately 10 hours. There are many car rental companies in Bangkok, both international firms such as Avis and Budget, as well as local companies. Driving in Thailand is quite pleasant outside of town and cities.