- 1 How far is Bali from Phuket by plane?
- 2 Can you fly direct from Phuket to Bali?
- 3 Is Phuket dangerous to visit?
- 4 Is Phuket or Bali better?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Is Thailand or Bali better?
- 7 Can you fly from Thailand to Bali?
- 8 How do you get from Phuket to Malaysia?
- 9 How can I travel from Singapore to Phuket?
- 10 What should I avoid in Phuket?
- 11 Is there sharks in Phuket?
- 12 How much does massage cost in Phuket?
- 13 Is Maldives better or Bali?
- 14 Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
- 15 Which is better to visit Phuket or Krabi?
How far is Bali from Phuket by plane?
The shortest distance (air line) between Phuket and Bali is 1,621.87 mi (2,610.14 km).
Can you fly direct from Phuket to Bali?
There’s one airport in Denpasar: Bali (Denpasar). There are no airlines that fly directly from Phuket to Bali (Denpasar).
Is Phuket dangerous to visit?
Majority of the time, Phuket is a pretty safe place to visit but most of the really harmful situations arise out of the heavy-handed nature of some of the scams and ripped off tourists all ignited under the duress of Thailand heat, a few drinks and a deal gone bad.
Is Phuket or Bali better?
Brilliant Beaches Both Phuket and Bali are renowned for their pristine beaches. While Bali offers an array of surfing and party beaches, Phuket features more tranquil settings. Bali is famous for beaches with great waves.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner.
Is Thailand or Bali better?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Can you fly from Thailand to Bali?
Thailand to Bali flight is available and flying is probably the most convenient way to travel from Thailand to Bali. You can fly out of several cities in Thailand to get to Bali, Indonesia, including Bangkok, Phuket and Chiang Mai.
How do you get from Phuket to Malaysia?
The best way to get from Phuket to Malaysia is to fly which takes 4h 50m and costs ฿2800 – ฿4200. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs ฿1066 and takes 18h 14m. How long is the flight from Phuket to Malaysia? The quickest flight from Phuket Airport to Kuala Lumpur Airport is the direct flight which takes 1h 30m.
How can I travel from Singapore to Phuket?
Minivan, bus • 25h 2m
- Take the minivan from Phuket Old Bus Station to Krabi Bus Station.
- Take the minivan from Krabi Bus Terminal to Hat Yai Bus Terminal.
- Take the bus from Hat Yai to Terminal Bas Sungai Nibong.
- Take the bus from Terminal Bas Sungai Nibong to Golden Mile Tower Singapore.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)
Is there sharks in Phuket?
Yes, there are sharks in Phuket. Phuket is blessed with most docile and placid sharks possible. From the teddy bear like Leopard Shark to the gigantic and graceful Whale Shark there is no better place in the world to fall in love with sharks.
How much does massage cost in Phuket?
A typical massage session lasts about 2 hours and costs 300-500 baht. A foot massage session is about 40-50 minutes and costs 300-400 baht. A massage at a 5-star hotel is naturally more expensive – the price can be triple, or more. On the beach, the fee for a massage and foot massage is around 300 baht an hour.
Is Maldives better or Bali?
If adventure on land is on your mind, Bali is for you. On the other hand, the Maldives offers better alternatives for the sea – the Baa Atoll offers amazing snorkelling, diving and underwater expeditions. Watersports in Maldives are better, and there are many places to try them.
Which is better Phuket or Maldives?
As both Phuket and Maldives are being more visited and commercial enough to ruin your Trip If you would like to have the luxurious stay experience in one of the private island resort then definitely go for Maldives and definitely will be little expensive. Phuket will be more of budget trip.
Which is better to visit Phuket or Krabi?
Which is better Phuket or Krabi? If you are looking for a well-developed place with all the facilities then Phuket is the place to be. On the other hand, if you want to enjoy the bucolic nature and laze around in the natural setting then Krabi is the best choice.